All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Moosewood Cookbookhas inspired generations to cook simple, healthy, and seasonal food. A classic listed as one of the top ten best-selling cookbooks of all time by theNewYork Times, this 40th anniversary edition of Mollie Katzen's seminal book will be a treasured addition to the cookbook libraries of fans young and old. In 1974, Mollie Katzen hand-wrote, illustrated, and locally published a spiral-bound tebook of recipes for vegetarian dishes inspired by those she and fellow cooks served at their small restaurant co-op in Ithaca, NY. Several iterations and millions of copies later, the Moosewood Cookbook has become one of the most influential and beloved cookbooks of all time listed by the New York Times as one of the best-selling cookbooks in history, inducted into the James Beard Award Cookbook Hall of Fame, and coined a Cookbook Classic by the International Association of Culinary Professionals. Mollie s Moosewood Cookbookhas inspired generations to fall in love with plant-based home cooking, and, on the fortieth anniversary of that initial booklet, continues to be a seminal, timely, and wholly personal work. With a new introduction by Mollie, this commemorative edition will be a cornerstone for any cookbook collection that long-time fans and those just discoveringMoosewood will treasure.
- Author BiographyMOLLIE KATZEN is the best-selling author of twelve books. With more than six million books in print, Katzen is largely credited with moving plant-based cuisine from the fringe to the center of the American dinner plate, and was named byHealthmagazine as one of The Five Women Who Changed the Way We Eat. Katzen is a charter member of the Harvard School of Public Health Nutrition Roundtable and is an inaugural honoree of the Natural Health Hall of Fame.
- Author(s)Mollie Katzen
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication24/11/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Content Noteline art
- Weight948 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement40th anniversary ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.