All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the 2008 presidential election nears, Americans on both the right and the left agree that America is in a moral crisis. For most citizens, though, this crisis is t about abortion, gay marriage, or the Owar on Christmas, O but a growing culture of self-interest and a lack of greater purpose. Just as Americans must determine the leader that best represents our true values, America s elected officials must look to restore our core beliefs of personal responsibility and duty to others. But we need a clear vision. In The Moral Center, w with a new introduction and updated throughout, Callahan explains how progressives and moderates can find common ground to build a new majority and a unified America.
- Author BiographyDAVID CALLAHAN is cofounder of and senior fellow at the public policy center Demos. Author of six previous books, including The Cheating Culture, he writes frequently for the New York Times, the Washington Post, and other publications. He received a Ph.D. in politics from Princeton University and lives in New York City.
- Author(s)David Callahan
- PublisherHarvest Books
- Date of Publication10/09/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width143 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.