All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the past people were classified as being healthy or sick. With genetic testing and screening, adults might be healthy, predisposed to an illness, probably at risk, at risk, or carriers of certain risks. Genetic testing and screening hits ather dramatic te when cells and embryos are tested and subsequently altered to hit targets of perfection. This insightful book combines theory and social practice, drawing on a range of disciplines and presenting contrasting viewpoints.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/07/2006
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleInternational Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 30
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight581 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMichela Betta
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.