All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Founder of JetBlue. The former CEO of Dell Computers. The CEO of Deloitte & Touche. The former Dean of the Harvard Business School - and now a US Presidential candidate in Mitt Romney. They all have one thing in common. They are devout Mormons who work long hours but always spend their Sundays exclusively with their families, and always put their spouses and children first. How do they do it? Critically acclaimed author and investigative journalist Jeff Benedict (a Mormon himself) examines these highly successful business execs and discovers how their beliefs have influenced them, and enabled them to achieve incredible success.With original interviews and unparalleled access, Benedict shares what truly drives these individuals, and the invaluable life lessons from which anyone can benefit.
- Author BiographyJeff Benedict is considered one of America's top investigative journalists. He has published several acclaimed books, including Out of Bounds (HarperCollins, 2004) and Pros and Cons (Warner, 1998). His work has also been published in the New York Times and the Los Angeles Times, among other publications, and he has appeared on ESPN, NBC Nightly News, CBS, 48 Hours, and ABC News.
- Author(s)Jeff Benedict
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Plus
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width153 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.