Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionBeauty manifests itself in nature, and that beauty inspires love, kindness, and goodwill. In The Morning Echo, author Javed Naseer explores a plethora of subjects revolving around nature and science and the role they play in life. Collected from his life experiences from his early childhood after leaving India for New Orleans to adulthood, the essays are based on experiments and speculation as well as mathematics, derivation, and extrapolation. These essays share insights on a wide array of topics, discussing how India emerged as a free democratic republic after dethroning British from positions of authority in the Indian subcontinent; presenting a brief introduction to a ruling democratic government and its methods of implementing justice; and describing the Apollo 11 mission to the moon and the first man, Neil A. Armstrong, on the moon. Naseer also delves into the issues involving the ever-growing world population and the pollution crisis that plagues our planet; brings to light one of the cheapest resources of energy, hydropower; lists the top ten universities of the world; and reviews Einstein's Special Relativity and Newton's Laws of Motion Covering widely diverse subjects, The Morning Echo communicates valuable insight as to the nature of human life, the world around us, and how we must act in order to survive the calamities and the brutalities of time.
- Author(s)Javed Naseer
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight844 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.