Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the ermous success of The Secret , a new film is w released that takes the Law of Attraction and returns it to its rightful place - the soul. Drew Hariot, the director of The Secret and executive producer of The Moses Code says that 'the Moses Code is the next step, actually entering through the door that The Secret opened'. James Twyman, the director of The Moses Code said that 'this film continues one of the most important conversations of our time - how do we use these spiritual principles to heal humanity, t just attract things into our own lives'. The Moses Code is for anyone who loved The Secret , and for those who knew there was more to the story. Some of the best kwn spiritual teachers of our time offer a message of peace 3500 years in the making. The most powerful manifestation tool in history is at last open to the masses, t just a privileged few.
- Author BiographyJames F. Twyman is the best-selling author of ten books. He's also an internationally renowned Peace Troubadour who has the reputation for drawing millions of people together in prayer to positively influence crises throughout the world. He has been invited by leaders of countries such as Iraq, Northern Ireland, South Africa, Bosnia, Croatia, and Serbia to perform The Peace Concert-often while conflicts raged in those areas; and he has performed at the United Nations, the Pentagon, and more. James is also the executive producer and co-writer of the feature film Indigo, and the director of Indigo Evolution and the documentary The Moses Code.
- Author(s)James F. Twyman
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication24/04/2008
- FormatOther digital
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Weight102 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.12Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $22.06Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $101.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.