All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionComplementing his bestselling The Most Beautiful Villages of England, Hugh Palmer has w produced a stunning sequence of images of 25 of the most beguiling small towns of rural and seaside England. From the forbidding mien of Barnard Castle in the rth to the honey-coloured streets of the Cotswolds, from the elegant Georgiana of Buxton to the magnificent abbey at Bury St Edmunds, the whole of England is represented in a series of delightful photographs and perceptive texts.
- Author BiographyHugh Palmer is one of Britain's foremost photographers of rural life. His previous books include Garden Ornament and The Water Garden (both published by Thames & Hudson) as well as many titles in the Most Beautiful Villages series.
- Author(s)Hugh Palmer
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2005
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Series TitleThe Most Beautiful...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note255 colour illustrations
- Weight1730 g
- Width250 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.