All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMiles and miles from here, whole continents away, there's a special place and in The Most Special Place on Earth, author and illustrator Sean Michael Thomas helps young readers learn and dream about what the world has to offer. With bold, vividly crafted illustrations, Thomas offers readers ather big world adventure in his follow-up to Sedikit-Sedikit Menjadi Bukit: Little by Little We Climb the Mountain, his 2008 debut. Meet Tutti. She's wild about learning and she loves to ask questions. She's what adults call the inquisitive type. She wants to kw all there is to kw about, well, everything. On one particular evening, right before bedtime, she asks her father what he thinks is the very most special place on earth. His answer is the Taj Mahal, but on the second night Tutti poses the familiar refrain, and he thinks it might be Machu Picchu. From one iconic destination to the next-from Russia and Antarctica to the continent of Africa-Tutti and her father keep on trying to figure it out. Oh, the places your child will dream of exploring with The Most Special Place on Earth as their bedtime story...
- Author BiographySean Michael Thomas is a graduate of the Interlochen Arts Academy in northern Michigan where he studied both voice and theatre. Currently, he lives and works in Moscow as a correspondent and presenter for the English-speaking television network, RT-Russia Today. His first book, Sedikit-Sedikit Menjadi Bukit: Little by Little We Climb the Mountain was published in 2008.
- Author(s)Sean Michael Thomas
- PublisherHappy River Press
- Date of Publication21/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHappy River Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sean Michael Thomas
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.