The Most Unsuitable Husband: The Kincaids Book Two by Caroline Clemmons (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.67Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $8.00+ AU $5.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by hallsbooks_123
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSarah Kincaid wants only the simple things: a home, a family, and a place in the community where she can set a good example and lead a moral life. She launched her plan by establishing a school for the poorest children in the county. When she discovers that the terms of her mother's will have made her the owner of a saloon, she is surprised. Even more shocking, is Sarah's reaction to Nate. He is the son of her mother's husband and his real name is Nathaniel Batholomew, but he uses Barton in his con game with the Kincaids and their neighbors. Tall, dark and unmistakably tempting, Nate is a gambler by trade--and hardly an upright citizen. Taking in a trio of starving orphans on the run from an unsavory gang is hardly the way to conduct a romance. Sarah and Nate soon learn that the only proper thing to do under the circumstances is to let love take them where it will, and get ready for a passionate adventure. Sarah vows to reform him and finds him an eager pupil. Reforming a rogue is easier said than done and Sarah and Nate learn a great deal about themselves and others in their journey!
- Author BiographyAs long as I can remember, I've made up adventures. I admit the early creative stories featured me riding the range with Roy Rogers and Dale Evans and saving the West. What a disappointment to learn that Roy was exclusively committed to Dale! Eventually, my best friend from across the street and I decided to become better detectives than Nancy Drew. We drove our parents and neighbors crazy sticking our pert little noses where they didn't belong. About that time I started writing down my adventures, but mostly I was a reader. Not until I read Nora Roberts' early novels did I decide to create my own romance manuscripts. My road to publishing was a lot slower than Nora's was. No surprise there! I still read Nora's books-as well as those of countless other authors-but now I write full time. Unless life interferes, that is. My Hero and I live one a small acreage in the ranching and horse country of North Central Texas. Finally, my childhood dream has come true and I'm in the midst of cowboys. Our two daughters are grown and in their own homes not far away. Living with Hero and me now are Webster, our sweet black Shih Tzu, and our two shorthaired cats: Sebastian, a large black and white tuxedo who thinks he's our watchcat; and Bailey Erin, a shy apricot tabby who mostly stays in my office. When I'm not writing, I love spending time with family, reading, traveling with Hero, browsing antique malls and estate sales, and digging into family history and genealogy. Writing about strong heroes and heroines who overcome amazing obstacles to forge a meaningful life together is my passion. I love to hear from readers at caroline @ carolineclemmons (dot) com. Remove the spaces and use a period for the dot. Thanks for reading my books! You can learn more about my releases plus participate in fun contests and giveaways by signing up for my newsletter at www.carolineclemmons.com and at my blog http: //carolineclemmons.blogspot.com. Participate on my Facebook page at http: //www.facebook.com/CarolineClemmonsRomances and on Twitter at https: //twitter.com/#!/carolinclemmons. I'm also on Goodreads and Pinterest and a few other social media sites.
- Author(s)Caroline Clemmons
- Date of Publication13/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $52.03Trending at AU $60.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.