All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMothers today are told that they can have it all, yet there is very little time devoted in glossy magazines for developing a spiritual side to that busy life.
It is hard growing up in a society that thinks that spirituality can be satisfied with an expensive holiday, a great wardrobe and lots and lots of stuff!
Laura Martin kws what it is to be busy but she also kws that true achievement only happens when our lives are in balance.
By reading through these reflections each day you, too, can discover that some of life's answers are t what you expect them to be!
Each daily meditation includes other Scripture texts for further reading and reflective points to invigorate your day.
- Author(s)Laura Martin
- PublisherChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationTain
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Weight122 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.