All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFind out how the first Mother's Day came about and how it is celebrated around the world. Then get creative and have a go at one of the many craft activities and recipes in this bumper book. Follow the simple step-by-step guides and you'll be able to create a card and gifts for your mum to make her day really special. Activities include a scrummy -cook breakfast, your own mother's day poem, a creative herb garden and decorated cupcakes. Why t check out The Christmas Book and The Easter book as well?
- Author BiographyRita Storey started in children's books as a graphic designer but now works in various different roles, including author. She has a wealth of experience in children's non-fiction. As well as designing books, Rita has written titles on dancing, sport, and other non-fiction subjects. She lives and works in Devon.
- Author(s)Rita Storey
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight392 g
- Width222 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.