All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.26Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe Revised 2nd Edition: NAMED THE BEST ACTION & ADVENTURE THRILLER FOR 2013 BY FOREWORD REVIEWS. Tech thriller...keeping you turning the pages feverishly. Hilary Hemingway, Cape Coral, FL Vivid word pictures enhance the most horrific situations...readers live vicariously through the eyes of a main character...Kick-start impressions infuse the book with life, propelling the reader though its pages. Lovers of Indiana Jones movies will enjoy the work of this promising author. -Foreword Magazine, Clarion Reviews Masterful blend of reality with cutting edge science fiction...a spell-binding page turner. -Lee Ashford: Top 1% GoodReads Reviewer Tense, driving thriller reminiscent of the Indian Jones books. Marshall Chamberlain gives us a raging adventure into plausible reality. A PLACE OF KNOWLEDGE INSIDE A BELIZEAN MOUNTAIN A SENTINEL GUARDS THE ENTRANCE A SCEPTER INSTRUMENT THAT HEALS AND DESTROYS A JEWELED BALL OF BLUE DEATH A RACE TO PRESERVE ANCIENT TECHNOLOGY The burial chamber of a revered Mayan sorceress is uncovered atop a sacrificial pyramid at the Caracol ruins in western Belize. Translation of ancient metallic scrolls and a 1100-year-old codex found in the chamber reveal the existence of a secret entrance to the inside of a mountain. The scrolls refer to the interior as Trinium, the Place of Kwledge, and explain its creation by an advanced civilization A flash of mysterious blue light brings death to a U.N. official, and investigators are sent to Belize to discover the source and locate the secret mountain entrance. What they discover inside is bizarre and unimaginable; mental prodding guides them to the Place of Seeing for the most shocking experience of their lives Leaks of the discoveries cause one nation to determine the mountain poses a threat to world order, and it will take great risks to neutralize the danger. The Mountain is a mesmerizing adventure, scientifically mysterious and metaphysically familiar. Breaking new ground at the speed of light, stalwart characters meet the unkwn head on as Chamberlain weaves the first book of the Ancestor Series.
- Author BiographyMarshall Chamberlain is a man focused on his passions, with no time for pets, lawns, plants, puttering around or companion compromises. He has a master's degree in Resource Development from Michigan State University and a graduate degree in International Management from the Thunderbird School near Phoenix, Ariz. He was an officer in the U.S. Marine Corps and spent many years in investment banking, venture capital and even a stint as a professional waiter. He is obsessed with preparedness, survival and independence. This combination of traits and an unconditional openness to life have led him to all manner of personal adventures and the authoring of adventure-thrillers. His novels are widely available as trade paperbacks and in various ebook formats. Chamberlain's primary worldview is simple but profound- I'm in awe of the magnificence of this world. He lives in Fort Myers Beach, Florida in a house he calls The Writing Rock. To discover more about this above average man, visit his website: www.marshallchamberlain.com. Or, contact him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Marshall Chamberlain
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date04/08/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.