All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Muir spent ten years in the Sierra Nevadas, studying the terrain and recording his findings with great care and contemplation. Contains sketches and photographs by the author.
- Author BiographyBill McKibben is the author of The End of Nature, The Age of Missing Information, and Long Distance: A Year of Living Strenuously, among other books. He lives in upstate New York.
- Author(s)John Muir
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication11/08/2001
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Series TitleModern Library
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintModern Library Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight220 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.