All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book draws together a major selection of poems from 1984-2004. Including works on London, sport, boats, cartoons, food, the classics, the mystical, history, crime, and the North. A taut, rhythmic verse, with respect for word-sound and a cheering disregard for consensus on history, language and 'poetry'.
- Author BiographyBill Griffiths (1948-2007) was born in Middlesex. He began writing poetry and publishing in 1970, benefitting from the guidance of Eric Mottram, Bob Cobbing, and many others on the little press scene. He went on to study Old English at King's College, London, obtaining a PhD in 1987. He was Visiting Fellow at the Centre for Northern Studies, Northumbria University in Newcastle upon Tyne and lived in Seaham, County Durham. He died on 13 September 2007.
- Author(s)Bill Griffiths
- PublisherSalt Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2004
- ImprintSalt Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight374 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.