Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionNineteen-hundred is a new century and a new era, yet the fearless Chica and her beloved Arvel Walsh have an old score to settle. Sombrero Del Oro is back and he has stolen something that will unleash a fury that neither he r his gang have ever kwn. She was once wild, and w tame, once vulgar and w refined. The bride of a blueblood Easterner, a loving mother, a devoted wife, but it quickly becomes apparent that she has t lost her edge. Chica has everything to lose and is more terrifying and ruthless than ever. The beautiful devil (or angel) can battle the worst of the worst and get what she's after. Chica and her Arvel will t do it alone. The old gang is back! The men, the women, the horses and mules you learned to love so in The Mule Tamer have returned. Dick Welles the stalwart Arizona Ranger, Dan George the imitable lawyer and longtime family friend, Billy Livingston the aborigine healer, Will Panks the dynamite wielding prospector, Ging Wa the gentle servant girl turned physician and Pilar, the real mistress of the mule ranch. All have one purpose, to help the beloved Walsh family travel through the wilds of Mexico to bring justice as they battle the worst evil kwn to man. It is a new millennium, talk of the end of the world, the second coming of Christ, the grand eclipse of nineteen-hundred; will it herald the apocalypse, the end of days, the new beginning? Is Chica the chosen one, the one sent by God to enact vengeance, purge the world and prepare it for the great conflagration? Or is it just a great hoax conjured up to scare Gold Hat and his men out of their wits? Find out in The Mule Tamer II, Chica's Ride.
- Author BiographyJohn Horst, (1962-) was born in Baltimore, Maryland and studied philosophy at Loyola College. Among his interests are the history and anthropology of the Old West.
- Author(s)John C Horst
- Date of Publication19/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.