All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Multicultural Campus brings together administrators, faculty, and students to offer strategies that will alter the academic environment of the future. Hispanic, African, and Asian American educational leaders examine the obstacles they have faced, as mirities, climbing up the predominantly white career ladder in American universities. Firsthand accounts show how change on governance, executive, faculty, and curricula levels will help us better educate all students in our nation's growing pluralistic society.
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/04/1998
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width151 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byLeonard A. Valverde,Louis A. Castenell
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.