All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJan and Jenny visit the Museum of Man in Balboa Park in San Diego, California (their hometown) with their classmates and teacher, Mrs. Murrary, and find something they didn't expect to find when they mistakenly enter a strangely shaped room through a revolving door that is marked Secret Chamber. Although they thought this was merely a new exhibit they mistakenly entered, they are surprised to find something they had never in their wildest dreams imagined they would find, and one thing leads to ather as things usually do with our young heroines, Jan and Jenny. Once again, the girls turn to Mr. and Mrs. Hufflefinger and U.S. Assistant Attorney Ms. Wright for guidance as yet ather mystery and adventure unveils itself. Written for kids who like a nail biting story, by two lifelong friends who happen to love mystery and adventure, this book takes twists and turns even the authors didn't expect to find. Learn the mummy's secret and find out about the illegal sale of ancient Egyptian treasure and more. This book will take you to the recesses of the imaginations of these two authors and leave you once again on the edge of your seat, because award winning author, attorney and former teacher, Penelope Dyan, and twenty year veteran court reporter, Pamela Hillan, really kw how to tell a story, and their imaginations have boundaries!
- Author(s)Pamela Hillan,Penelope Dyan
- PublisherBellissima Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBellissima Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Photographer(s)John Weigand
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.