Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionThere's a serial killer on the loose. The social network sites all love him. Because he cuts the throats of rich and powerful men. And he's good at it. Twenty years ago seven rich, privileged students became friends at their exclusive private school, Potter's Field. Now they have started dying in the most violent way imaginable. Enter Detective Max Wolfe. Single parent, devoted husband of a brutally departed wife, dog lover, boxer. Defender of the weak. And every murderer's worst nightmare. Newly arrived in the Homicide division of London's West End Central, 27 Savile Row, Max follows the bloody trail from the backstreets and bright lights of the city, to the darkest corners of the Internet and all the way to the corridors of power. As the bodies pile up, Max finds the killer's reach getting closer to everything - and everyone - he loves. Soon he is fighting t only for justice, but also for his own life...
- Author BiographyTony Parsons left school at sixteen and was working on the night shift at Gordon's Gin Distillery in Islington when he was offered his first job in journalism on the New Musical Express. Since then he has become an award-winning journalist and bestselling novelist whose books have been translated into more than forty languages, most recently Vietnamese. His semi-autobiographical novel Man and Boy won the Book of the Year prize.
- Author(s)Tony Parsons
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleDC Max Wolfe
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date12/11/2015
- Weight511 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.