All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.62Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionCrime stories fascinate the public. But between factual news stories, overblown human interest reports and salacious murder mystery exposes, it's difficult to tell where news ends and entertainment begins. Mark Fuhrman, best-selling author of Murder in Brentwood, explores this fine line and how it is increasingly being crossed, revealing new and shocking details on such highprofile cases as JonBenet Ramsey, Martha Moxley and Chandra Levy. In The Murder Business, Fuhrman argues that the media's approach to covering crime ( if it bleeds, it leads ) has allowed many criminals to get away with murder and impeded the search for justice. The Murder Business presents a compelling plea for journalists, cops, and citizens to demand higher ethical standards in the pursuit of justice.
- Author BiographyMark Fuhrman is a retired LAPD homicide detective who gained national recognition during the O. J. Simpson case. That case was the subject of his first book, Murder in Brentwood, which became a New York Times bestseller. Since then, he has written five other books on crime and is currently employed as a FOX News consultant. Mark lives in North Idaho with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)Mark Fuhrman
- PublisherRegnery Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication13/10/2009
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegnery Publishing Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width150 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.