All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the tiny Peak District hamlet of Shawhead, there's only one road in and one road out. Its residents are accustomed to being cut off from the world by sw or floods. But when a lorry delivering animal feed is found jammed in the narrow lane, with sign of the driver except for a blood-stained cab, it's the beginning of something much more sinister. Detective Inspector Ben Cooper must attempt to unravel the history of secrets, lies and loyalties that will lead to the truth behind the missing lorry driver. But the residents of Shawhead are t used to having strangers in their midst and, while getting to grips with staff changes in E Division, Ben's way forward is far from clear. Will he turn to Detective Sergeant Diane Fry, w working in Special Operations at Nottingham's Major Crimes Unit, for help when the case takes a dramatic turn? A truly outstanding mystery that's packed with foreboding Peak District atmosphere, The Murder Road is a suspense-filled read that reaches a stunningly clever conclusion.
- Author BiographyStephen Booth is the internationally bestselling, CWA Dagger-winning author of the acclaimed thrillers featuring Cooper and Fry. The series is in development as a TV programme. Booth lives in Nottingham.
- Author(s)Stephen Booth
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleCooper and Fry
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight680 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Read byMike Rogers
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.99
- AU $28.50Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.