Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a self help guide explaining the breakthrough discovery, revealing the true reasons why neck, shoulder and back pain occur so commonly. Based on over 20 years research and using individual case studies, Sophia Kupse, kwn as the Muscle Whisperer and a Holistic Practitioner, looks at why back pain has become the silent epidemic of 21st century living. It helps the reader understand why they suffer from back pain and how they can easily apply proven steps, kwn as keys, that will help diminish or erase back pain for life. The book includes Chapters that target specific areas such as 'Fact Versus Fiction.' This chapter looks at government statistics on the causes of back pain, how fast we recover from it, the treatment of back pain and who gets back pain. Sophia challenges the myths surrounding back pain, which state that it occurs mainly from physical trauma. Over 85% of Sophia's clients see her because they do t kw or understand the cause of their pain. Conventional remedies or treatments they have used have t succeeded in clearing the problem and they w look for a more natural way of approaching their back pain. Further Chapters cover her new revolutionary treatment for back pain. Developed by Sophia, the 'Langellottit Tri-Therapy, ' kwn as 'LT Therapy, ' goes beyond rmal massage. She is a leading pioneer in holistic medicine, using Eastern and Western methods as the foundations of her treatment, including volcanic heat and ice marble to attain successful results every time. Intriguing chapters that reveal how our brain plays a key role in processing the language we use to deal with stress and how by the way we react to challenging situations, will cause our neck, shoulder and back pain to intensify. The more negatively we react to a situation, the more adrenaline and cortisol we release. Too much of the 'fight or flight' hormone when unnecessary, converts to lactic acid. This leads to a build up in the largest muscle groups of the body, mainly the back muscles. Over time, regular accumulation of this toxin, form clusters that develop into hard kts. These eventually put pressure on the sensory nerves in the neck, shoulder and back muscles, creating irregular and increased pain. The keys to releasing this pain effectively are shared in the closing chapters of the book.
- Author BiographySophia Kupse is a leading pioneer in holistic medicine. Using over 20 years knowledge and experience, she has developed a revolutionary back pain treatment that goes beyond massage. As the founder of her breakthrough treatment, the 'Langellotti Tri-Therapy' or 'LT Therapy' as it is generally known, uses Eastern and Western medicine, combined with volcanic heat and ice marble to successfully unlock, back pain. Her clients, including a celebrity following that include Liv Tyler, enjoy lasting results, attracting global recognition from professionals worldwide. Sophia herself has firsthand experience of the problems back pain can generate. Suffering multiple injuries from a head on collision on Christmas Eve in 1987, she developed her own recovery programme over nine months, after being told by doctors that she may have to spend the remaining years of her life in a wheelchair. She was then 23 years old, newly married and planning a family. She had dreams to fulfil and restricted mobility was not an option. She discovered what worked and what didn't through her own personal journey. She successfully went beyond what medics predicted and today, helps hundreds of her patients live a pain free life, using her keys to unlocking their back pain. Her interest in holistic medicine stemmed from childhood, as both her European parents were herbalists. When her own children were born with eczema, she wanted to look for a natural cure to healing their itchy red, dry, weeping skin, so her passion for aromatherapy began. She spent many years researching and investigating tried and tested methods, using ointments she made to successfully treat their skin. Helping her own mother, a nurse, recover from muscular back pain, preventing her from taking early retirement, Sophia's journey into several disciplines of holistic therapy followed, leading her to discover a gap in the market, where back pain was concerned. Today, she uses 'LT Therapy' as part of a patients 'pre and post operative recovery package', from medical and cosmetic procedures, to support rapid healing. She continues to run her two well established back pain clinics in Harley Street London and her home town Leeds/Bradford, where she meets clients from all over the UK and globally. She writes for various journals, articles for the media, delivers talks to medics and presents at Holistic Exhibitions.
- Author(s)Sophia Kupse
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.