All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are over 600 muscles in the human body that we can strengthen, stretch, flex, or simply leave alone. Whether we use them consciously or t, muscles work to protect our bones and keep our blood flowing. In this volume, readers will learn about the different kinds of muscle and why muscles are so essential to everything we dofrom eating to smiling to mastering a sport. Labeled diagrams complement text and highlight important muscles in the body, while boxed questions encourage readers to think critically about the information they learn.
- Author(s)Bobi Martin
- PublisherRosen Education Service
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleLet's Find Out! the Human Body
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Education Service
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width198 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.