All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mushroom in Christian Art analyzes the prevalence of certain themes--particularly the mushroom--in Christian art and explains how these images led to the construction of Christianity and the Catholic Church --Provided by publisher.
- Author BiographyJohn A. Rush, PhD, ND, is a professor of anthropology at Sierra College in Rocklin, California. His research has ranged from religious symbolism in Europe to monuments and Mayan astronomy in Central America. He is also the author of Failed God, Spiritual Tattoo, and The Twelve Gates.
- Author(s)John A. Rush
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/01/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Content Note255 colour illustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.