All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mushroom in Christian Art analyzes the prevalence of certain themes--particularly the mushroom--in Christian art and explains how these images led to the construction of Christianity and the Catholic Church --Provided by publisher.
- Author BiographyJohn A. Rush, PhD, ND, is a professor of anthropology at Sierra College in Rocklin, California. His research has ranged from religious symbolism in Europe to monuments and Mayan astronomy in Central America. He is also the author of Failed God, Spiritual Tattoo, and The Twelve Gates.
- Author(s)John A. Rush
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/01/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Content Note255 colour illustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.