All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJolly Music is based on the tried and tested principles of music educator Zoltan Kodaly and offers a new way of teaching music to young school children. It is a multi-sensory programme, with all the teaching done through singing, enabling children to become instant music makers. The Music Handbook Level 2 builds on the skills the children have learned at Level 1. Contains the following materials: - 208 pages and 7 CDs with all teaching and performance tracks - 30 clearly structured and sequenced lesson plans - 4 rhymes and 25 songs - Resources section with songs, rhymes, actions and games - Photocopiable resources including templates for craft activities and teaching games and 10 rhythm cards.
- Author(s)Cyrilla Rowsell,David Vinden
- PublisherJolly Learning Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleJolly Music
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJolly Learning Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, music
- Weight700 g
- Width237 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and 7 Audio CDs and 10 Cards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.