All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn about the music industry and publishing your music in the new digital age. With the advancement of online sales and distribution channels, self publishing opportunities and social networking, the future is golden for the independent music publisher. The author of this book has worked with artists in various businesses including, Bob Dylan, Keith Richards, U2, Reba, Celine Dion, Metallica, Seal, Merritt Mountain Music festival, Indiefest 2010, and many others, too numerous to mention.
- Author BiographyJames has worked in various aspects of the recording industry. From production of music videos and television series through to full music production, business management, band management, event promotion and production through to career guidance and assistance to new artists. He has served as the president of the International Network of Independent Recording Artists and is a member of SOCAN, ASCAP, CCMA, ACCT, and many other professional organizations.
- Author(s)James W Miller
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight183 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.