All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique resource for music teachers includes 298 reproducible lists related to all areas of general, choral, and instrumental music to help them develop instructional materials and planm lessons for elementary and secondary students. Materials are conveniently organized into 9 sections-- from lists of composers to lists of instruments and songs (including current pop music).
- Author BiographyThe authors are sisters who used the unique combination of their varied skills and experiences to develop this resource book for teachers.Cynthia Meyers Ross holds a bachelor of music degree from the State university of New York at Potsdam, Crane School of Music. Her post-graduate work has been done at the university of Tennessee, Knoxville, as well as Catholic university in Washington, D.C. She has taught music in the public schools (nursery through grade 12) for ten years in New York and Virginia. In 1989, she left the public schools to devote herself full-time to building a Suzuki studio in the Fredericksburg, Virginia area. She is a member of the Suzuki association of the Americas, as well as the Suzuki Association of the Greater Washing Area, for which she serves on the board of directors and as chairman of the string division. She is the Suzuki mother of a violinist, Catherine, age 9. Karen Meyers Stangl received her B.A. from the State University of New York at Oneonta. As a classroom teacher for the last twenty years she has taught grades 1-6. She has been active on many committees, involves in writing and editing a variety of curriculum material, and has taught staff-development seminars. In the past, she has worked with the gifted program and has recently been the lead teacher for a newly developed program for at-risk students. She is currently working as a first grade teacher in Strafford County, Virginia, where she integrates the fine arts into her whole-language program.
- Author(s)Cynthia Meyers Ross,Karen Meyers Stangl
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/10/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight724 g
- Width210 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.