All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEdition adapted for British and Australian students. Time to Begin Activities is colorful, cheerful and a delight for students to complete either at the lesson or at home. Activities reinforce reading, rhythm and theory introduced in Time to Begin. Each unit includes at least one game-like activity. As students near the grand staff, te names direction and intervals become an integrated activity.
- Author(s)Steve Betts
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleFrances Clark Library for Piano Students
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white line drawings, colour line drawings
- Weight177 g
- Width221 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.51New
- AU $65.15Used
- AU $78.97New
- AU $105.90New
- AU $75.89Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $47.66Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.48
- AU $21.02Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $29.80Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.85
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $102.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.