All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores Paul Hindemith's opera The Harmony of the World , which is based on astromer Johannes Kepler's mature life and theories - written at the same time as Hermann Hesse's The Glass Bead Game .
- Author(s)Siglind Bruhn
- PublisherPendragon Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2005
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleInterplay S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberno. 4
- Place of PublicationHillsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPendragon Press
- Content Notemusic examples, figures
- Width180 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.