All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy is Easter a special time? Read the story of how Jesus died and what happened next. These beautifully illustrated classic Bible stories are perfect for reading together as well as reading alone. The most popular stories from the New Testament are retold in easy-to-read language and provide a perfect way to introduce young readers to the Bible. Series allows children to become familiar with colourful stories from the New Testament using the familiar, picture story format. Language is simple and easy to understand. The detailed illustrations support the text and provide ideal opportunities for spotting things and for further discussion. These six titles are the perfect accompaniment to QED's My First Bible Stories: Old Testament.
- Author BiographyKATHERINE SULLY has written over 40 books for young children. After studying Narrative Method at college, she began work in children's publishing where she developed a particular interest in the teaching of reading and in children's book design. Katherine lives with her family in Bath. SIMONA SANFILIPPO was born in the beautiful Pieve di Cadore in 1976. Always messing with colours and paint-brushes, she went on to obtain a diploma in advertising graphics in Turin where she lives now. In 2001 Simona obtained a diploma in Illustration at the I.E.D., introducing the book project for children, the silver sugar , to which she is also the author.
- Author(s)Katherine Sully
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication03/02/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMy First Bible Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations (colour)
- Width230 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Simona Sanfilippo
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.