All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of teenage Cassie, whose entire life is changed following the sudden death of her parents several years ago. Learning to cope with sadness and loneliness, she drifts along moving neither forwards r backwards. One day, a strange letter arrives which prompts the beginning of the next stage of her life. The writer of the mysterious letter is revealed to be Cassie's Aunt Lee, an aging writer for a travel magazine. With her brother Josh's blessing, Cassie travels to New York and meets with her Aunt. The puzzle is solved when Cassie is asked by Aunt Lee to record her spectacular adventures. This means a new life for Cassie, complete with changing schools and living quarters. Through her Aunt's memory, which sometimes needs jogging, Cassie relives each of her Aunt's travels and expeditions. Each Chapter chronicles the escapades of Aunt Lee; adventure, danger and romance lead the reader through tales of intrigue and suspense. Recording her Aunt's stories allows Cassie to reach into the past, stay involved in the present, and have hope for the future. Kwledge of near and far lands is offered to imaginative young readers.
- Author(s)Marie Therese
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication28/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight111 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.