All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost people like a good mystery, as long as it's understandable and they kw how it ends. According to the Bible, there was a time when God's mystery, his plan for man in Jesus Christ, was t revealed. There was a time when this mystery was truly a mystery. That time has come to an end. Let us rejoice that our redemption is complete in Christ! Now, is the light and kwledge of the mystery of the gospel of Jesus Christ made manifest to the people of God! This book is about the mystery of God, which is centered in our identification with Christ. Within the pages of this book get ready to embark on a wonderful journey, from the crucifixion of Christ unto the ascension of Christ at the Father's right hand. The vehicle that will provide our transportation is called in Him. Romans 16:25,26 says, Now to him that is of power to establish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, but w is made manifest, and by the Scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made kwn to all The Apostle Paul gives us more light in Colossians 1:25 - 27: Whereof I was made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfill the word of God even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but w is made manifest to his saints; to whom God would make kwn what is the riches of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. This book is about the riches of the glory of the mystery of Christ (the Ainted One and His Ainting) in you, and all that the Lord Jesus did for you from the cross to the throne. The revelation of the word, or mystery of God, gave us a solid foundation upon which to establish our lives, Jesus Christ being the Rock and foundation that the church is built upon. We later learned that a correct and firm foundation (in Christ) can sustain and empower a believer to triumph over all the storms of life. When the Spirit of God began to reveal in us this mystery of Christ, and all that He did for us at Calvary, it transformed our lives. It changed our way of believing. It changed our way of thinking. It changed our way of speaking. And, it changed our way of living. So, get ready to be revolutionized, changed and transformed forever for the glory of God the father and His son, Jesus Christ.
- Author BiographyDwayne Norman is a 1978 graduate of Christ For The Nations Bible Institute in Dallas, Texas. He spent 3 years witnessing to prostitutes and pimps in the red light district of Dallas, and another 3 years ministering as a team leader in the Campus Challenge ministry of Dr. Norvel Hayes. He was ordained by Pastor Buddy and Pat Harrison of Faith Christian Fellowship in Tulsa, Oklahoma in September 1980, and is part of Dr. Ed Dufresne's Fresh Oil Fellowship. He also taught evangelism classes several times at Dr. Hayes' Bible school in Tennessee. Soon the Lord led him to go on the road ministering. He ministers powerfully on soul winning, and on how God wants to use all Believers in demonstrating His Kingdom not just in Word but also in Power! He teaches with clarity, the work that God accomplished for all believers in Christ from the cross to the throne, and the importance of this revelation to the church for the fulfillment of Jesus' commission to make disciples of all nations. He strongly believes that we are called to do the works Jesus did and greater works in His Name, not just in church but especially in the market place. As a result Dwayne experiences many healing miracles in his services, arms and legs growing out, as well as other miracles. He and his wife Leia travel and teach Supernatural Evangelism and train Believers in who they are in Christ and how to operate in their ministries.
- Author(s)Dwayne Norman
- Date of Publication03/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.