All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy some person is lucky and why some person is unlucky...and how can one try to be lucky....this mystery is unfolded in this small handbook.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1953, in a village called Luluah, in Howrah District of West Bengal, India in a poor refugee family, father worked as a Soldier in the Indian Air Force. Suffered from several incurable diseases like neurasthenia, hormone misbalance of serotonin, congenital nystagmus in eyes with poor vision and yet with prayers and meditations discovered how to be fortunate and successful in life.
- Author(s)MR Sumit Kumar Sirkar
- Date of Publication30/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.