All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new shark species has been discovered off the South Carolina coast! Avery and Evan beg to see real sharks! maybe even discover a megalodon (giant prehistoric shark!) tooth. But something's wrong at the shark reef and the mystery needs to be solved BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT BAD! We gotta save the sharks! Clues lead them on a wild adventure of fun, science, and high-tech gear. Take a bite of this mystery and you can't put it down! Children learn about the amazing prehistoric megalodon shark, as well as the role sharks play in nature, biodiversity, the food chain, and the need to protect and conserve wildlife. This title is aimed at boys and girls ages 7-14 and features brother and sister, Avery and Evan, who help their mystery book writer grandmother Mimi solve wildlife related mysteries. The Wildlife Mystery series has a strong focus on STEM (Science, Techlogy, Engineering, and Math).This mystery incorporates history, geography, and culture.
- Author(s)Carole Marsh
- PublisherCarole Marsh Mysteries
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleWildlife Mysteries
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarole Marsh Mysteries
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight159 g
- Width132 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.