All listings for this product
About this product
- Description221b Baker St., London, early 1890s. For three Victorian slackers to say thing of their dog becoming Sherlock Holmes s neighbors is very nearly the death of them. Jerome and his friends are planning a jaunt when Miss Briony Lodge calls at Baker Street. The beautiful young schoolmistress is in deadly danger. But what match are a bank clerk, a lawyer s assistant, a dog and a velist for an international gang of desperadoes? None whatsoever. It would take an intellect of Sherlock Holmes s proportions to set things to rights. Or maybe, perhaps, an otter.
- Author BiographyBorn in Walsall of Indian and Welsh stock, and educated there and at Oxford, David Bagchi is an academic now based in Hull. The Mystery of Briony Lodge is his second work of fiction, and the first to be published. It forms part of a trilogy, that play our new versions of classical books to comic effect. Upcoming, if all goes well with this one, are The Woman in Whites and Return to Zenda.
- Author(s)David Bagchi
- PublisherBarbican Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBarbican Press
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.69New
- AU $30.94New
- AU $16.35New
- AU $12.77Used
- AU $79.12New
- AU $18.65New
- AU $109.14New
- AU $22.33New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.68
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $30.94
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $79.12
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.41
- AU $74.56Trending at AU $82.96
- AU $10.58Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $17.98Trending at AU $20.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.