About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to kw about your future? Do you think someone can predict what will happen before it actually does? Since ancient times, people have gone to fortune-tellers, shamans, and seers to find out about their futures. People have tried tea leaves, tarot cards, crystal balls, and many other methods to predict the future. But do any of these actually work? Authors Carl R. Green and William R. Sanford investigate the mysterious art of fortune-telling and the pararmal and leave it up to you to decide if it is real or fantasy in this book for reluctant readers.
- Author(s)Carl R Green,William R Sanford
- PublisherEnslow Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleInvestigating the Unknown (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnslow Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width188 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.