All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you up for a thrilling adventure? When twelve year old Joe and his two younger sisters are invited by their friend Will to go camping in Wales, it doesn't take them long to stumble across a long-lost tunnel that leads to a valley full of secrets and surprises. Follow the children as they are imprisoned in an old farmhouse, discover a hidden cave, sabotage a plane, rescue a missing man, undertake a perilous climb, and more! Book 3 in The Mystery Series, this adventure vel is set in 1950's Britain and will suit people who enjoy Nancy Drew, the Hardy Boys or the Famous Five.
- Author BiographyPaul Moxham hails from Melbourne, Australia. He's best known for his children's mystery series which follows Joe, Amy, Sarah, and Will as they have adventures in 1950's Britain.
- Author(s)Paul Moxham
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.43Trending at AU $15.99
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $46.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.50
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.