All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Hardys purchase a Chinese junk to use as a ferry service, in order to make some money over the summer. It soon becomes apparent that others are very interested in the ship.
- Author BiographyFranklin W. Dixon is a pen name used by a variety of authors writing for the classic series, The Hardy Boys. The first and most well-known Franklin W. Dixon was Leslie McFarlane, a Canadian author who contributed 19 of the first 25 books in the series. Other writers who have adopted the pseudonym include Christopher Lampton, John Button, Amy McFarlane, and Harriet Stratemeyer Adams.
- Author(s)Franklin W Dixon Dixon
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHardy Boys
- Series Part/Volume Number039
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG P Putnam's Sons
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.