All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Aldens visit Goldwin University, where Grandfather attended college. The old library is about to be torn down. But legend says the stone gargoyles guarding the roof of the old building will do anything to protect it--even fly. When the creatures begin appearing outside the windows, people are terrified. But the Boxcar Children think there is ather reason the gargoyles are turning up in places they shouldn't. And they're determined to figure it out.
- Author(s)Gertrude Chandler Warner
- PublisherAlbert Whitman & Company
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBoxcar Children
- Series Part/Volume Number137
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlbert Whitman & Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width147 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.