CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $32.65Trending at AU $39.26
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.56
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.23
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.04
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $35.35
- AU $30.54Trending at AU $31.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe Boxcar Children have entered the Ruby Hollow Gem Mine s annual gem-hunting competition. With a little instruction and the right gear, the Aldens have everything they need to become real rock hounds! They have a natural talent for rock-finding, and it s t long before Jessie makes a fabulous find. But before she can enter her ruby in the competition, it disappears! Could there be a thief at the mine? Now, instead of digging for rocks, the Aldens are digging for clues. Who wants to win the contest so much that they would steal from the Aldens? The children don t kw, but they re determined to find out!
- Author BiographyThe Boxcar Children Series was created by Gertrude Chandler Warner, a teacher, when she realized that there were few, if any, books for children that were both easy and fun to read. She drew on her own experiences in writing the mysteries. As a child, she had spent hours watching trains near her home, and often dreamed about what it would be like to live in a caboose or freight car. In each story, she chose a special setting and introduced unpredictable, unusual or eccentric characters, to help highlight the Aldens independence and resourcefulness. Miss Warner lived in Putnam, Massachusetts until her death in 1979.
- Author(s)Gertrude Chandler Warner
- PublisherOasis Audio
- Date of Publication28/01/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBoxcar Children
- Series Part/Volume Number089
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio
- Weight386 g
- Width170 mm
- Height163 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Narrator(s)Aimee Lilly
- Contained items statement2 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.