All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuper-sleuth siblings Christina and Grand head for the exotic country of India to visit the famous, amazing, and mysterious Taj Mahal. Things quickly get confusing and even more mysterious when they actually meet two new friends a boy named Taj and a girl named Mahal. The foursome continues on a journey filled with jolting rides and jewels galore, t to mention riddles, traps, peril, and a cobra named Charlie Can they assess the clues floating their way in time to solve the mystery and save the day? Maybe Read and see Watch out, kids don't get trapped in the tomb The Mystery at the Taj Mahal (India) will also incorporate history, geography, culture and cliffhanger chapters that will keep kids begging for more This mystery will include SAT words, educational facts, fun and humor, built-in book club and activities.
- Author(s)Carole Marsh
- PublisherCarole Marsh Mysteries
- Date of Publication15/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleAround the World in 80 Mysteries (Paperback)
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarole Marsh Mysteries
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width132 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.