All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionIt is 1924, and the small town of Monticello, Indiana, offers little excitement to sixteen-year-old Emmett Trentham and fifteen-year-old Billy Mac Finch who usually have to create their own brand of entertainment. But when the teenagers stumble onto a decaying log cabin hidden deep in scrub, everything changes. As Emmo and Mackie explore the inside of the cabin, they hurl bricks at the fireplace, creating a large hole that reveals a secret room. After they slip into the tiny dark crack to investigate further, they are surprised by Maddie Miller, the great-granddaughter of the cabin's owner, who has arrived after hearing the loud ises. As soon as the three friends discover an old Indian tomahawk pipe and a hand-drawn treasure map, they begin unraveling a perplexing mystery that includes the great Shawnee leader Tecumseh and a real-life legend of buried Indian treasure. In this adventurous historical tale, Emmo, Mackie, and Maddie enter an unfamiliar world of ghosts, suspense, betrayal, and danger as they begin an unforgettable journey to help fulfill an ancient promise.
- Author(s)Jeff Darnell
- Date of Publication13/08/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.