All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Aldens are helping the owner of a local restaurant grow delicious food in a garden. They work hard to water and weed and take care of the fruits and vegetables that are growing. But soon the children tice the strangest thing--the plants are moving. The tomato plants aren't in the same spot they were planted in! How could that be happening? Then, when fruits and vegetables start to vanish from the garden, it's clear that a brand new mystery is sprouting for the Boxcar Children.
- Author(s)Gertrude Chandler Warner
- PublisherAlbert Whitman & Company
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBoxcar Children
- Series Part/Volume Number117
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlbert Whitman & Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width151 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robert Papp
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.