Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionIt begins as a rmal day crab fishing with her father off the coast of Maine. A fierce winter storm sweeps through the oceanas current, tearing Jeri from the fishing vessel through the well-kwn, Reversing Falls. The whirlpool heaves her body to the ocean floor, and she finds herself in the lost world of Pasmaqon. Her quest is to find her way through the strange world, where her adventures carries her through a world of beauty and enchantment to discover the mystical darkness that lurks around each corner. Fighting through the darkness with her newfound friends, they use many powerful ways of magic to transform themselves into walls of armor. Jeri finds her magic is much more powerful as she conquers and saves the land with the queen and the wizardas help, only to find that she is there to continue her quest below and above sea level.
- Author(s)J T Brown
- Date of Publication23/02/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.