All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAniela Jaffe explores the subjective world of inner experience. In so doing, she follows the path of the pioneering Swiss psychologist C G Jung, whose collaborator and friend she was through the final decades of his life. Jaffe shows that any search of meaning ultimately leads to the inner 'mythical' realm and must be understood as a limited subjective attempt to answer the unanswerable. Any conclusion drawn from such a quest is one's very own -- its formulation is one's own myth.
- Author BiographyOne of the most distinguished interpreters of C.G. Jung's ideas, Aniela JaffA A(c) was born in Berlin and studied psychology at the University of Hamburg. With the outbreak of World War II, she emigrated to Switzerland and soon began to train with the psychiatrist C.G. Jung. Frau JaffA A(c)'s reputation as a lucid and authoritative writer was established through her collaboration with Jung on his autobiographical Memories, Dreams, Reflections, her editing of his collected Letters, and numerous independent works, including The Myth of Meaning. She practiced as an analyst in Zurich until her death in 1991.
- Author(s)Aniela Jaffe
- PublisherDaimon Verlag
- Date of Publication01/01/1984
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationEinsiedeln
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintDaimon Verlag
- Weight275 g
- Width210 mm
- Height135 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.