All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionWilliston Bibb Barrett experiences a sense that something is wrong in the world and in his life. The evidence in the vels of Walker Percy which deal with the life of Will Barrett, The Last Gentleman and The Second Coming, points to the presence of the Myth of the Fall. Experiencing imbalance and indirection, Will Barrett is the fallen man in a fallen world. However, the cycle of falling and rising resonates with joy and grace as the protagonist journeys toward salvation.
- Author BiographyThe author: Bernadette Prochaska received her masters degree from Notre Dame University and her doctoral degree from Marquette University. She is a Franciscan Sister (FSPA) from La Crosse, Wisconsin. Her experience includes publishing in The Pacific Voice, Annalecta Husserliana and Sisters Today. Dr. Prochaska also spent ten years as Superintendent of Schools for the Diocese of Agana in Guam.
- Author(s)Bernadette Prochaska
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/1993
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies Series 24: American Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number32
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1992
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight230 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.