All listings for this product
Save on Children & YA Non-Fiction
- AU $42.99Trending at AU $44.22
- AU $15.53Trending at AU $22.67
- AU $2.50Trending at AU $2.91
About this product
- DescriptionBasketball is kwn for its fast-breaking, buzzer-beating action, and Creative Education is kwn for its stellar sports publishing. That excitement is captured and that tradition continued in The NBA: A History of Hoops, a series celebrating all 30 franchises of the National Basketball Association. With thrilling texts, interesting side panels, and lively player profiles set alongside vibrant photos, every team's origins, stars, greatest triumphs, and most unforgettable moments can be experienced like never before. This title provides an informative narration of the Brooklyn Nets professional basketball team's history from its 1967 founding as the New Jersey Americans to today, spotlighting memorable players and events.
- Author(s)Nate Frisch
- PublisherCreative Paperbacks
- Date of Publication27/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleNBA: A History of Hoops (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Paperbacks
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width206 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.