All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBasketball is kwn for its fast-breaking, buzzer-beating action, and Creative Education is kwn for its stellar sports publishing. That excitement is captured and that tradition continued in The NBA: A History of Hoops, a series celebrating all 30 franchises of the National Basketball Association. With thrilling texts, interesting side panels, and lively player profiles set alongside vibrant photos, every team's origins, stars, greatest triumphs, and most unforgettable moments can be experienced like never before. This title provides an informative narration of the Cleveland Cavaliers professional basketball team's history from its 1970 founding to today, spotlighting memorable players and reliving dramatic events.
- Author(s)Nate Frisch
- PublisherCreative Paperbacks
- Date of Publication27/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleNBA: A History of Hoops (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Paperbacks
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width213 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Children & YA Non-Fiction
Save on Children & YA Non-Fiction
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $22.48
- AU $2.50Trending at AU $2.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.