The NBA Through the Eyes of the Spectator by Lou Goldstein (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.09Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE NBA THROUGH THE EYES OF THE SPECTATOR PHOENIX SUNS EDITION www.nbaspectator.com 262 pages The NBA Through the Eyes of the Spectator is a One-Size-Fits-All book that enhances the education of the uninformed NBA fan. At the same time, it also serves as a unique and valuable reference book for the informed fan. NBA rules, terms, strategies and the history of NBA basketball are presented here in a sometimes humorous, easy-to-read and simple-to-understand style. The NBA Through the Eyes of the Spectator includes a concise, yet thorough, history of the Phoenix Suns franchise, year-by-year, from their inaugural season in 1968 through the 2012-13 campaign. Suns trades, draft picks, coaching changes, and team leaders are all presented, along with attendance figures, salary information and many fun-to-read anecdotes from years gone by. After reading this book... YOU... will hopefully become the person that can answer the questions for people around you... rather than be the one who asks them. Also included are entertaining... behind the scenes.. . stories about the 2011 NBA lockout... the lives of NBA referees and scouts...an amazing unique chart that details the NBA journey for over 500 active players... many trivia quizzes to challenge and amuse you... a history of the evolution of the NBA Draft...plus much more. No longer will you have to browse through countless websites (some with incorrect information) or read different books... to become an informed fan of basketball, the NBA and specifically the Phoenix Suns. It's all at your fingertips with... THE NBA THROUGH THE EYES OF THE SPECTATOR.
- Author BiographyLOU GOLDSTEIN was born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA. He moved to Phoenix, AZ in 1954 and is a graduate of Arizona State University. Ever since he saw his first pro game as a youngster, more than 50 years ago, Lou has been a passionate fan and a student of NBA Basketball. His goal in writing this book is to help educate the uninformed fan while, at the same time, provide a valuable and entertaining reference book for the already-informed fan of NBA basketball.
- Author(s)Lou Goldstein
- Date of Publication20/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.30Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.