All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe craft beer movement has swept the country with more people brewing their own beer than ever before. Take DIY brewing to the next level with helpful hints on homegrown ingredients, recipes for tinctures, syrups and preserves that will provide unique additions to brews. Packed full of seasonal recipes that pair perfectly with, or use, the beer brewed in each chapter. It also features tips, tricks and shortcuts for making great craft beer that will appeal to the vice and experienced brewer alike.
- Author BiographyChristina Perozzi and Hallie Beaune, aka the Beer Chicks, are beer sommeliers, consultants, authors, avid homebrewers, and devoted home cooks based in Los Angeles. They are nationally featured beer experts and cohosts of the one-hour special Eat This, Drink That on the Cooking Channel. Christina and Hallie continue to spread the good word of beer through their website, thebeerchicks.
- Author(s)Christina Perozzi,Haille Beaune
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerigee Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight287 g
- Width141 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.