All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRupa Mehta, called a pint-sized guru by Vogue and the Rachael Ray of Fitness by the New York Post, has helped thousands of people on their journey to physical and emotional wellness from her New York fitness studio. Now, with The Nalini Method, Rupa brings her revolutionary techniques for shedding emotional weight and achieving balance of body and mind to the wider world with a gorgeous and fun full-color book. The Nalini Method is an invative mood-based fitness plan that fuses yoga, Pilates, strengthening exercises, and barre work to help participants lose emotional weight and find emotional fitness--transforming both mind and body in the process. Rupa's dynamic techniques synthesize Western and Eastern approaches to create an accessible program that's as challenging as it is fun. The workouts of The Nalini Method help participants find balance within seven different moods: * Anger * Energy * Stress * Chill * Happiness * Doubt * Anxiety In addition, Rupa includes recipes for six unique and delicious mood foods to help maintain energy and balance along the way. With tips and resources to help any woman achieve her fitness goals every day, The Nalini Method blazes a new and exciting trail to physical and emotional well-being.
- Author BiographyRupa Mehta is a teacher, trainer, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and author who has helped thousands of people on their journey to physical and emotional wellness. In 2009, in partnership with then-Mayor Michael Bloomberg and NYC Service, Mehta founded her non-profit organization NaliniKIDS(R), a groundbreaking program designed to improve the emotional and physical health of at-risk middle-school students in New York City. NaliniKIDS introduces the first-ever combination of emotional literacy skills development and physical fitness training, teaching tweens and teens how to achieve both emotional and physical strength. Widely respected as an expert in the fitness industry and called a pint-sized guru by Vogue and the Rachael Ray of fitness by the New York Post, Rupa is now bringing Nalini Method training and philosophy into homes across the nation through her podcasts, video series, and books.
- Author(s)Rupa Mehta
- PublisherSeal Press
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationSeattle, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeal Press
- Content NoteFull-color with photos throughout
- Weight814 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.